Fast and Affordable User Feedback From Real People
✓ Get tips to improve any page
✓ No recruitment, code or setup
✓ Results in under 24 hours
How it works
You choose your goal and questions
- First you choose what goal you want to achieve with the user feedback.
- Additionally, select the number of participants and their demographics.
- Lastly, you need to pay upfront for the report.
- Because we are confident about our process, we offer our customers a 100% money-back guarantee.
We recruit people and gather feedback
- Next, we recruit real people from online panels (such as Amazon Mechanical Turk) that match the demographics that you specified.
- We then ask each of these testers to view the URL that you've provided and request to them to answer multiple questions about it.
We send you the results in < 24 hours
Check out some examples to see what you'll get.
- The feedback of your participants will be delivered in your inbox.
- Available formats: csv (Excel), ppt (PowerPoint) and pdf.
- You can then use the feedback to achieve your goals.
- Examples: lower your bounce rate or new A/B testing ideas.
The feedback provided me with several new ways to improve my website! In the past, I relied exclusively on user testing videos to learn about what people thought about my website, but now UserFeedback offers me a great new tool to collect this information.
David de Boer
Founder at Paytium
I use the results from UserFeedback as input for more comprehensive user research studies. Having access to quick user feedback on any website (even those with low traffic) allows me to better determine how to help my clients better.
Lisanne van den Berg
Freelance User Researcher
It took only a couple of minutes to order the feedback, even including some custom questions, and my client was very pleased with the results!
Berry van Es
Founder at Digital Footprint
How it compares
|Our solution||vs. User testing||vs. A/B testing|
|Time needed for setup||< 5 mins||> 120 mins||> 120 mins|
|Works with low traffic||✔||✔||❌|
|Report is included||✔||❌||❌|
|Average cost per session||$ 75||$ 400||$ 1000|
|Average wait for results||< 24 hours||< 48 hours||> 2 weeks|